Friday, April 15, 2011

Its been a While.

We were blessed with a visit from Katies parents a week ago. It was sure great to see them and I know how past due it was for my wife. We spent a long weekend with them at Birch Run.. It was a great time to catch up and talk about what is going on in our lives that is seperated by 600 miles. Katie is finally just waiting for her response form the Board of Cosmotology in Michigan... And I am working as much as I can. God has been blessing us and I am so excited to see what he continues to do... Its been so awesome to get to work with Katie and explain business things to her. She is very interested in and excited about RuggedEdge. We love getting to work together.. It was great having her along to even do some of the manual work.. Although I do not expect her to be out there with me all the time... I have just really been meditating on Phillipians 4:19....."And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ jesus.... I pray that those of you that read this will find your wealth and security in Christ!!! Loving the Madness....
-BS

1 comment:

  1. Sounds as though you are doing well. Glad you had a chance to visit with Katie's family. I'm sure that was a special time.

    Continually praying for you both - that God leads you well and that you follow Him with confidence each step of the way!

    ReplyDelete